Airports: Cornwall is served by Newquay Cornwall Airport, with flights to the county from many of the UK’s regional centres as well as Dusseldorf. Find out details of flights at www.newquaycornwallairport.com.
Railways: Penzance is the most westerly rail station in England and is served by GWR and CrossCountry trains from London Paddington, the Midlands, the North and Scotland. A handy, reliable local taxi service is always available from the station. Check train times at www.nationalrail.co.uk.
Car rental: Europcar operates a car rental service from both Penzance rail station and Newquay Airport. We recommend that you choose a mini, economy or small compact car as the byroads in the area can be narrow and quite busy. More details at www.europcar.co.uk
Travelling by road
Postcode for SatNav is TR17 0AP
Follow the A30 to the Newtown roundabout, about 2 miles east of Penzance.
- Stay in the left-hand lane and take the second exit (signed Marazion Car Parks)
- With St Michael’s Mount to your right, follow the road into Marazion
- Go slowly around a left hand bend and you will be in the centre of the town
- Take the immediate left in front of the Marazion Hotel and then turn right into our spacious car park
- Our reception is at the front of the building