Distil everything that is magical about Cornwall, from surf-strafed beaches to wild headlands and traditional fishing villages, and you could well end up with the Penwith Peninsula – the spectacular setting for this three-day photography workshop led by William Gray.
£475 per person Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Tuition from William Gray
- Two nights accommodation on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
- Packed lunches on days 2 and 3
- All local transport by private vehicle
- Use of tripods and LEE filters if required
- Welcome pack with FREE photography guide
- 4 to 6 November 2018
- 7 to 9 November 2018
- 4 to 6 December 2018
- 7 to 9 December 2018
- 23 to 25 January 2019
- 3 to 5 February 2019
For course availability and to make a booking, please contact William Gray Photography.